N.O.W. Our Journey Begins, is a blog to help keep our family and friends up to date on the progress and development of our baby boy, Nicholas Olen Wilson. We are ecstatic to start a new journey and bring this little life into the world. We have always talked and dreamed of what it was going to be like to be parents. I have a feeling we could never imagine the experience we are embarking upon.
I have had a pretty smooth going pregnancy so far, lots of nausea but only a little morning sickness. Everything is going according to plan, had one little scare when they found something on the baby's heart but upon further testing and ultrasounds it appears to be nothing to be concerned about. Here are two ultrasound pics of our not so little anymore peanut. He is growing and kicking up a storm inside my tummy these days. So far I am 22 weeks along, I will be 23 weeks on Sunday 1-10-10, we are over half way along!! Yeah! My tummy feels as if it gets bigger by the day, but bring it on cause that just means my little man is growing inside. It is unexplainable the feeling of carrying a life inside of you, Women are truly blessed by God to get to enjoy this experience. As my belly grows so does the unexplainable amount love I feel for him. Our due date is May 9th, 2010 which just happens to be Mother's Day, what a gift huh?! I am hoping to go early and be home by Mother's Day but being my first who knows. Any who will keep you updated on progress and any other pics we have to share! Wish us luck!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Our Baby Boy!
Posted by cameron at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment