Wow, I have been slacking on this blog majorly!
Here are some pictures of the nursery that I and Jason worked on together. Jason drew the pictures to match the characters on the bedding we picked out and I painted them and the letters. I worked long hours on these and we are really proud of them. I hope Nicholas will enjoy them when he gets older! We got our crib and nursery furniture put up and then once we got our bedding we set up the nursery completely. I would often venture in his room and look around wondering how it would be to finally have him out of my belly. I couldn’t wait to have him in my arms, to be able to look in his little eyes, and hold his little hand.




Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Long time coming...
Posted by cameron at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment